This is our speciality at Austin Retrofit
. We offer the most competitive prices for all door and window replacement services. We install approximately five thousand windows and doors a year. All our work is done by our own full-time crew. We do not sub-contract out any work. We offer many of the most popular brands of both vinyl and wood windows and doors. All our products and work are fully warrantied. We believe in 100%
Many building contractors choose to have our company install the windows in new homes because of our reputation for excellence. We have enhanced that reputation for by providing outstanding customer service and professional results.
These complicated installations
are avoided by most window replacement companies, but we have nationally certified installers who have been extensively trained in completing these jobs. The results are quite impressive
State of the Art Quality Installation Methods and Procedures
Extreme attention to detail in all aspects of the job from start to finish.
Extensive knowledge of all building codes
Salesmen are former installers ensuring more attention to details for a quality installation
Floors and furnishings are covered and protected during installation
Thorough clean-up after installation, including mopping and vacuuming
Windows are sized in a manner that maximizes glass size. This includes drywall cutting versus 'in between dry wall' installation
Sealants used are the best formulated for window and door installation and meet or exceed AAMA 800-92 and ASTM E 2112 specifications
Additional insulation and flashing are applied to maximize energy efficiency
Fasteners are corrosion resistant
Experienced installation of a wide variety of brands and types of windows
Special consideration for window treatments, shutters, and exterior trim
Trucks and trailers are completely stocked with necessary supplies and industry rated tools
- Experienced trim carpenters who can add interior or exterior trim of your choice
- Materials removed from jobs are recycled cutting down on waste
- AR has full liability and workers comp insurance, which means our services are worry free for home owners.
We are featured on Angie's List, YELP, Yahoo, Yellow Pages.com, and other sites. See what a few of our customers have said about Austin Retrofit.
- P. McQueen of Austin writes: "I highly recommend this company. They had the best pricing, the crews cleaned up after themselves, and they were very easy to work with. Couldn't have had a better experience with window replacement!"
- Gretchn B. of Austin writes: "I hired Austin Retrofit to open up my dining room wall with 2 sliding glass doors. Cody was very helpful in helping me decide on the type of sliding doors I wanted. John arrived before the crew to talk with me about the job. He asked me questions and went over details with me. Talking with him made me feel completely comfortable. The crew arrived with supplies and immediately got to work. The entire job took less than 5 hours. Austin Retrofit cares and it shows. They are not your run of the mill construction guys. They are artists who really do leave a place more beautiful than before."
- Bonnie H. writes: "We researched the replacement window situation in Austin quite extensively. We ended up getting five bids. We settled on Austin Retrofit for many reasons: The people are knowlegeable and professional. Their salesman definitely knew his product, responded promptly to phone/email contact, and was a pleasure to work with. Their prices are very competitive. Not the lowest, but it was very reasonable considering we were getting Simonton windows. Also, it is a local, family business. The installation crew was "in-house" which was good. They came in and did a great job. Bottom line, we had an excellent experience with Austin Retrofit...on time, on budget, and the new windows look great."
- Daniel D. writes: "John Nelson was more personable than the majority of window salesmen that came to our house. He talked to us like we were old friends instead of the usual salesman tactics."
We have hundreds of recommendation letters that we share with our prospective clients. We will provide these to you in our customer packet that we bring with us at our initial consultation. Remember, estimates at Austin Retrofit are free and our salespeople never use high pressure methods.
Start saving on energy bills by calling us today to set up your appointment!
Austin Retrofit has an A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau of Austin.